Born in Madrid, 1970. Reside and paint in Madrid.
Prepares to enter the Faculty of Fine Arts of Madrid (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). For him he receives painting classes For three years with the painter Amadeo Roca Gisbert at the art academy of Claudio Coello Street.
Juan José Garay in his artistic career evolves from the abstraction towards a work mainly supported in a mixed technique on canvas, pen and wood board, basically composed of oil and glues in which introduces natural materials giving the work a compact and solid texture That provides dynamism and originality to an abstract art with resources in figurative occasions.
Its palette consists mainly of pure colors, clean in its layout within the range of oranges, reds and blue ochres gives a great luminosity the environment that surrounds it. Two aspects of his career are seen on the one hand, an abstract work with geometric themes such as circles and spirals, on supports such as canvases or wood in which he mixes oil, glues and earth; The other side consists basically of collage in which they evolve towards a more figurative art composed of natural elements such as cardboard sheets, flowers that you introduce on the canvas and blend with oil, glue and even acrylic paint,
Together it is a modern and dynamic painting even in its execution, since it uses great variety of pictorial materials like airbrush, acrylic spray, pallets … resources that give relief and chromatic changes in the works, since depending on how it affects the Light on the stand changes color. This chromatic change gives the work something new and original that differentiates it and gives it a vital and dynamic character.
1996-1998 He received classes for three years with the painter Amadeo Roca.
1998-2003 Graphic Designer and Fine Art-Madrid – Spain
The CIEN Foundation has among its main objectives to support, promote and coordinate research in neurological diseases, mainly Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Exhibition Del 18 January-31 March
Hotel Capuchinos 5*****
Plazuela Capuchinos 2
40001 Segovia – Spain
Exhibition Del 1 September-31 October
Exhibition Eurostars Gran Madrid 4****
Avda. de la Vega 22 Madrid – Alcobendas 28100 España
Exhibition Eurostars Toledo 4 ****
Pseo.San Eugenio,sn Toledo 45003 España
Exhibit this painting «When dreams are fulfilled» original as part of ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 at ARTBOX.GALLERY in New York.
ARTBOX.PROJECT NEW YORK 1.0
The Armory Art Weeks in New York is considered one of the most important art events in the international art market. Every year in March, artists, art collectors, gallerists and many celebrities gather in New York during these days.
PROJECT New York 1.0 from March 5 to March 17, 2018 in the two most important weeks of art in New York!
2018 – 2017
September – November
7 September (19.30 p.m.) 19 January 2018
Hotel Eurostar 4* FORO MADRID – Tres Cantos – Madrid – Spain
Selected for the cultural competition 2018 Pérez de la Riva Cultural Center – Las Rozas – Madrid.
– December 1, 2007 to January 12, 2008
Tamara Rojo Cultural Center
Ayuntamiento de Villanueva del Pardillo – Madrid.
– February 1 to February 28, 2007
La Despernada Cultural Center
Town Hall of Villanueva de la Cañada – Madrid.
– December 4, 2006 to December 19, 2006
Miguel de Cervantes Central Library
Ayuntamiento de Pozuelo de Alarcón – Madrid.
– May 5 to May 17
CULTURAL CENTER ANICETO MARINAS.
City Hall of Brunete – Madrid.
SELECTION OF COLLECTIVE EXHIBITIONS
– April 2008 – Caja Navarra Central Delegation – Madrid – Collective Ataxia in Motion.
– May 2008 – ART IN MOTION – Boadilla del Monte – Collective Ataxia in Motion.
– From 6 to 19 April House of Youth of Las Rozas.
– From 27 to 10 May C.C. Colmenarejo.
– From 18 to 31 C. La Casona Villanueva del Pardillo.
– From 8 to 21 June Young Point – Galapagar.
– From 5 to 18 October Torreforum C.C. Torrelodones.
– From the 26th to the 8th November, the Infante Palace – Boadilla del Monte.
– From 16 to 29 November House of the Youth Collado Villalba.
1998 Imagen Corporativa Juvenil Award, C. M.E. Boadilla del Monte.
2005 Winner Circuit Young painters ZONA NOROESTE by the Department of Youth of the City of Boadilla del Monte.
WORK IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE COLLECTIONS
– City Hall of Brunete – Madrid.
– Pozuelo City Council – Madrid.
– Town Hall of Villanueva de la Cañada – Madrid.
– Most of his work is in private collections in United States, Mexico, Hong Kong, Dubai, England, Australia, Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Ireland and Spain.